Cordial congratulations to Daniel Pfaff on his “Certified tax adviser for international tax law”!
Daniel Pfaff has special theoretical knowledge and practical experience in international tax law, in particular in the following areas
- National foreign tax law
- Double taxation law
- Taxation of non-resident taxpayers in Germany and of resident taxpayers in other countries
- Cross-border taxation of employees
- Transfer prices incl. documentation techniques
- Tax planning techniques
- International relations of conversion tax law and international inheritance tax law
- Systematic basic structures of foreign tax law systems and special procedural features in cross-border situations
- Tax law aspects of European law.